PART 2 Adding a Pharmacist to the Finger Print Reader
This procedure applies to the LOGGED IN Pharmacist ONLY and must be repeated individually by each pharmacist.
- Go to Users menu and select Maintain Pharmacist Fingerprint.
- The FingerPrint Reader form will open in a ‘ready’ state. The Verify button will be disabled.
- To register the required Finger/Fingers, individually select and repeat for each finger on one hand.
- It is suggested that the RIGHT HAND be used for all Staff and Patients.
- Select the depicted finger to be scanned by placing a Tick in the relative box on the form and scan that finger 4 times.
- Place and lift the finger each time.
- Verify the four scans by placing that finger back on the reader.
- Verify and Save the successful scan.
- When the necessary fingers have been scanned, Close the Form.
- The fingerprint from can be reopened to add/edit/update a scan.
- The process to record a fingerprint is the same as the Reader Installation procedure.
- The Reader can be used in ALL instances where a Password is required to be entered.
- This process also applies to Authorised Officers (Health Department Inspectors)