ADDING AUTHORISED OFFICER (Health Department Inspector)
An authorised officer who uses the individual pharmacies EasyDose system must add themselves as a User. Existing HDWA Inspectors MUST log on with their previously selected User Name and Password.
First time users must adhere to the following procedure to successfully add themselves:
- Start or unlock EasyDose as necessary
- Select Inspector HDWA from the drop down list and logon using the designated password for Inspector HDWA. Known only to the local Health Department or EasyDose Pty Ltd.
- Clicking OK will automatically trigger the Add Inspector wizard which must be completed in its entirety.
- Enter full name and click next. The LogOn Name is pre-populated but can be changed. Note: once created, the LogOn name cannot be changed.
- Click Next and the following form will show confirming the creation of the user account and the setting of the default password.
- The system will exit requiring the Inspector to logon using the credentials above.
- They will be prompted to change their password.
- The newly added Inspector is set automatically to Active.
NOTE: A Level 1 Administrator can also add an authorised officer from the Maintain Staff Details Form.