The System Options Form is pivotal to the smooth and correct functioning of EasyDose.
If not completed correctly and in its entirety, the functionality of EasyDose will be impaired.
The form can only be accessed by Programmers and Level 1 Administrators from the Maintenance Menu > System Options.
The functionality of each field is explained as follows:
- Dilution – Individual state dilution amount to appear on printed label for Takeaway doses.
- Prescription Expiry Warning – Set in days, it will determine how many days in advance of a prescription expiring as to when a reminder will be displayed.
- Dosing Permitted – Prescription Expired – Tick will allow a patient to be dosed even if the prescription is expired. (Maximum is 14 days). If unticked and the prescription is expired, dosing is not permitted.
- Dosing Permitted – Missed Five Days Dosing (Yes = Special Case or No) – If ticked and a patient has missed dosing for 5 consecutive days, dosing should NOT BE PERMITTED, however, dosing will be permitted but with explanations. If unticked and a patient has missed 5 consecutive days, dosing will not be permitted.
- Disable Signature Pad – By default, the signature functionality is always on. This can be overturned and switched off by placing a tick in the appropriate box
- Dosing Permitted if Unfinancial – Ticking this will allow a patient to be dosed even if there are insufficient funds in their account.
- Enable Dosing 30 Layout – For states where up to 30 takeaways per month is permitted.
- Cost Dose In Store – A $ value which sets the default price of all doing In Store. Value can be overwritten when a value is set in the Patient Form.
- Cost Dose Takeaway – A $ value which sets the default price of all doing for Takeaways. Value can be overwritten when a value is set in the Patient Form.
- Incident Report Email – The email address where an incident report is to be sent from within EasyDose.
- Use EasyDose Internal Payment System – Tick this box to use all aspects of the payment system recording the dosing cost against each dose. This functionality will allow access to the Payments Form. If unticked, it will prevent these functions.
- Use Payment Plan – Enables the Payment Plan functionality within the Payment Form. Used only for when missed doses, purchased in a weekly, fortnightly or monthly plan and forfeited.
- Activate Payer and Payment Receipts – Enables Payer functionality within the Payment Form. Used by specific pharmacies, where any dose payments are made by third parties, such as CentrePay and Prisons Department.
- Print Payment Receipt – When enabled a receipt for payments will print onto the store label printer.
- HD Monthly Return Email – The email address is where the Monthly HD Return/Report is to be sent from within EasyDose.
- Monthly Return Footer Messages – The address of the local Health Department which will be listed on the footer of the Monthly Return.
- CAS Services – Is the department to be contacted where dosing has been missed for 3 or more days. The message is customisable to include the contact details of CAS (or OTHER Department) and includes phone numbers.
The data contained in the above form is also viewable in Raw Grid format.
The Registry button is for use by Programmers ONLY.