To add or adjust stock (outside of a stock take), entries are initiated from the Stock Movement form.
Clicking Add will open the Stock Movement Entry Form, shown below.
Note, this form shows the amount of stock on hand which will adjust on the fly as entires are made.
Adding Incoming Stock
- Click the Radio button corresponding to Supplier or Manual Entry
- Select the Supplier from the drop down list if selected. Manual entry in Supplier if selected
- Enter the invoice details and any other relevant comment in Matter/Comment field
- For stock in, entries are made in the Packet In or Qty In column.
- Note the stock on hand and incoming stock column adjust
- Click save to record the addition of stock
Recording Outgoing or Written Off Stock
- Click the Radio button corresponding to either Patient or Manual Entry
- Select the Patient from the drop down list or manual entry if selected
- Enter the reason in the Matter/Comment field
- For stock out, entries are made in the Qty Out or Out Mg columns
- Note the stock on hand and outgoing stock column adjust
- Click save and the user will be prompted for a second pharmacist to Verify the entry. (Note: An Intern cannot Write off or verify the write off of any stock)
- Once verification is made, the form will close.
Patient Reduction Entry
Manual Entry Reduction
VERIFICATION OF STOCK REDUCTION
Where any stock is written of or there is a reduction in stock, verification of such must be recorded by another pharmacist.
This verification form will open automatically whenever there is a STOCK REDUCTION.
A second pharmacist must enter their name and password to verify the reduction in stock.
The increase/decrease in stock will be show in the Drug Movement form when the Stock Movement Entry form is closed.
The verified entry will have both the name of the Pharmacist who made the entry and the name of the pharmacist who verified the entry.
All entries are recorded in the Audit Table.
(Note: An Intern cannot Write off or verify the write off of any stock)